Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Late . Afternoon . Reveal

And so the semester ends, and summer begins with...







... a new pair of shoes! Just what my closet was lacking. He he.

I first saw these on Fashiontoast, and thought, "Oh my god! Bright blue crushed velvet wedges! Must. Have."

So then I wandered over to Theory and immediately discovered that they were out of my size. Boo. I sent a hopeful tweet to them to ask whether a restocking was in store, and they responded crazy fast with a "We'll check into it for you," and shortly thereafter, a resounding, "Yes!"


And then today they arrived.

Phew. Shoe catastrophe narrowly avoided.

10 comments:

drollgirl said...

omg! what a perfect pair of CELEBRATORY shoes! amazing!

Unknown said...

so jealous that you found them!!!

Unknown said...

um . . . they are FANTASTIC. I want them . . .though slip-ons always slip OFF my feet which totally bugs but still. god they're good.

Jillian said...

I adore these shoes! Sexy, sophisticated and I haven't seen any other pair like these...perfect!

Secondhand Stella said...

Oooooo, how gorgeous!

Pretty Little World said...

Thanks everyone! I'm excited to be able to wear them for the first time - today was rainy, and I suspect velvet + rain = ruined shoes.

chegbert said...

So bold yet adorable!

Unknown said...

what an awesome color! congrats on the find!

Courtney said...

That's gotta be the best customer service story I've ever heard of. I rewarded myself with new shoes for the end of the semester too. And a pedicure. Why not?

Jenni Austria Germany said...

um ok i would die to open a box of these shoes.