Saturday, April 30, 2011

Antiques and Doves







Trousers: Ann Taylor Loft; these are the most comfortable trousers ever, + I got them on sale for $20.00
Blouse: Vintage
Wedges: Proenza Schouler

Today I popped by the antique store to visit my mom while she was working. One thing I've noticed about the shop is that while there are loads of lovely people who come through, there is the occasional crazy. In particular, the crazies like to do one of two things: talk A LOT about how much they "know" about antiques, even though they have no intention of buying anything, or randomly bring up their pets.

The highlight of the visit though was seeing this pretty little grey dove who made her nest in a planter that's hanging outside of the door - she's sitting on a whole little grouping of eggs! I can't wait until there are fluffy little chicks to peep at!

8 comments:

KristiMcMurry said...

That looks like such a cute little shop! And can I just say, those are the most fabulous shoes I've seen in a while. LOVE them!

leslie.jones said...

Love the wedges... And the dove!

samantha ramage said...

your mama owns a vintage shop?? jealous!!
xo
sami

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Very nice pants and your hair is lovely...please try to get a photo of the chicks. Hope no birds are around.

Secondhand Stella said...

Oooo, that store looks so nice! Where in MI is it?

Pretty Little World said...

^^ It's in Lansing, in a part of the city called Old Town. Are you guys headed out to Michigan this summer?

Courtney said...

Oh, I want to go there right now. Is this the store I visited? Or maybe it's the other one you said they opened.
I love your shoes...

Pretty Little World said...

Thank you! This is the second brand of the store that you visited. It's a bit smaller, but still has lots of goodies!