Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ladylike







LOVE these! I feel like if I could choose any "look" for myself, I would pick something posh and swanky like this, but in actuality, it's just not me. I feel most comfortable in things that have a bit punkier edge to them. Whenever I try for really polished, I always feel a bit uncomfortable. I guess that's the best proof that what works on others, doesn't always work on you; try to find your own style!

Though, I wouldn't turn my nose up at the Hermes Constance bag - gorgeous!

Pics: Telegraph Magazine via Fashion Gone Rogue

P.S. - I'm also currently obsessed - OBSESSED - with The Vampire Diaries. I'm almost through the first season. I thought it would be kind of fun, but I LOVE IT! Also, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley... good god are those two hot. Swoon.

4 comments:

Anna Walker said...

I love that style! I wish it was me... it problablly could be ha :) I love love love that last black jacket! Adore it! And the lady makes me feel less bad about my (few) grey hairs at a young age!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Secondhand Stella said...

So pretty! I wish I had her eye lashes!

elsie said...

these images make me want to reach out and touch the screen - those coats and bags are irresistible!

KristiMcMurry said...

Gorgeous pictures! I feel the same way about that look...it's just not me. I do love it though!