Thursday, November 26, 2009

Honesty . Stamps

This post is written in the spirit of one of my favorite bloggers, Drollgirl. Her blog is always a spot of brightness in my day, and often the source of bunches of laughter!!



These are "honesty stamps" by Thorsten van Elten that can be purchased via Design Public. I have a strong desire to purchase the, "You are by far the most talented person I know" stamp, and simply ink that on the last page of all of my students' papers in lieu of useful commentary. Though since that could probably lead to me being fired, I may just have to settle for doing this in an imaginary world!

Found via Apartment Therapy.

4 comments:

drollgirl said...

well you know i love these!!!

and thank you for linking to me and for writing such nice things about me. you made me cry, but in a good way! :)

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

These are fantastic! And your words about drollgirl are spot-on. I love that girl!

Dina's Days said...

I love stuff like this! The last one is funny. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that crap!

Anonymous said...

These stamps aren't by Thorsten van Elten they are designed by Dominic Wilcox www.dominicwilcox.com and www.variationsonnormal.com Thorsten is the distributor to shops.