Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rocker . Chic

Le Fashion always.always has stunning pics posted -- it's a constant stream of fashion inspiration. So yesterday as I was browsing through her new posts, I came across this pretty little picture:



It's a pic of Natasha Khan from Bat for Lashes, and I'm desperate for the bracelet/series of bracelets she's wearing -- I'm totally smitten with this look!!

It looks like a series of leather cords, but I'm not sure -- can anyone else tell what this fabulous look is made up of?!!

7 comments:

Katy said...

It looks like either thin, flat leather thong in various colors, or thin strips of fabric/ribbon, embellished with small beads here and there. I think either way would be lovely...the leather would have a tough edginess while still being soft and feminine, and the fabric would be romantic and whimsical. I bet it would be very easy to make your own version of this look!

drollgirl said...

super look! i swear, the rocker look still does it for me! i like it much more than the hip hop look, but then again i grew up in the hard rock, heavy metal era so i guess that should be no surprise. hahahahaha.

Kasey said...

count me in, i want the bracelets also, and the shirt.
o.k., i'll take the whole look.
xo

kadler said...

No idea, but I'm digging it. I remember wearing similar things back at summer camp, but these look much more chic.

Awesome Sara said...

awesome bracelets, are they those plastic ones that people tried to break in high school?

alissa said...

i looove that website. sometimes i get overwhelmed at all of the effortlessly fashionable people out there and have to take a breather. but i go back

Anonymous said...

the top is by artist/make up artist/ designer william lemon (natasha khans boyfriend and also does alot of stuff for bat for lashes)